Friday, October 30, 2009

thanks giving day



SECONDS- HOURS- DAYS- WEEKS- MONTHS- YEAR- CENTURY


it's quite unbelievable that i am 18 year-old girl

can i say that the time passed as fast as a strike!
i used to scare the feeling of lose.or lost something?
however, thank you for the guidance of GOD that HE gave me such a good environment to help me in building up XIAOQIN's life

though there are some traumatic events that happened in my life before
i grow up just because of the events
i was a lost child before this
i found my self esteem becoming lower and lower
whenever i faced some hardship

thank you GOD that he gives this from time to time
HE always prepare everything for me
i have undergone this very deeply in this few years.
no matter it's being loser in my study, relationship and some other fields?

at least i still have you all who are always by my side
as you all are the gifts of GOD that allocates you all to let us walking hand in hand
and together we cope with all the hardship!


it's time to say THANK YOU to
the people who "were" "are" "will" accompany me in my life,
thank you to have you all
my beloved family
foster family
my dearest
my besties- (you know who you are)
my dear housemates
my cell group leader and members
my friends


because of you all,
i am growing up


and there is xiao qin here today!!



p/s: love faith hope

3 comments: