Monday, September 13, 2010

Big Thank to Miss RR


qin. Sept


thanks to Miss RR
I have been staying at her house in puchong
after i back from Genting trip and Penang trip!

once again thanks to RR and her family for treating me so well.
her Family always give me a very warm feeling!!!
Her dad made me reminisce my late father!
Her mom scared if I am hungry!
Her bro, JJ always takes food for me and RR !
and RR always make sure we sleep enough!!

Study plan failed
* did 2 maths trial papers

but our holiday plan succeeded!!

*badminton
*jogging
*food trip
*watch tv
*sleep and wake up without alarm clock!

It's always so good to spend time with family members,
Family love is the best!!!

Love u ..my family!!
Family Bond !!!
will be back on 1 Dec 2010...

my roommate said i grow fatter after one week holiday!
is that true??
it is my room's new look
after the cleaning up!!


Back to Casa Subang!
back to college tmrw!
Back to Study life!!
countdown for Final! countdown for Graduation trip
countdown for trip with mom!
countdown to Dec holidays
countdown to Jan trip

more trips and activities are waiting for me!!
Fighting for last two months!!!
and I m given long Holidays!!
Hooray~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment