Monday, February 21, 2011

Little update about life in OZ

Oh, it's my 3rd week in Adelaide

well, I enjoyed my CNY (of course)"

current city: Adelaide

7FEB2011

I took my flight from SBW-KL in the morning
tata :) met my dar in LCCT and then we headed to KLIA for the flight to Adelaide
well my flight was at night 1040pm
(using MH123 to sydney and then Qantas to ADL) and I reached on 8 FEB 2011
thanks him for accompany me in the airport and we enjoyed the time much (Miss him much <3)

Settled down in UV apartment
and met a girl Adyna (cute)!!!!
She is a future Dentist!!
thanks her for bringing to Paradise community church, love the pastors there :)
it's a happening church

No worries, I gonna upload those photos when I get my internet connection in my apt :)


THanks GOd !!!
I'm doing fine here everyone!!
Thanks my mummy, my godfamily, my BF and my dearest friends (u know who u are)

I got my potrait len, angpau, love ring and cutie keychain
thanks everyone!! thanks relatives, friends and bf <3

p/s: update u all soon!!! :)
or follow me in fb!

No comments:

Post a Comment