Thursday, April 14, 2011

when it comes to Assignment


tried red bean matcha on sunday and
brown rice green milk tea with pearl two days ago!

Rasperry panna cotta as dessert after my lunch!
What a life!!!
from Ally :) thanks lovely!!

maggie mee with
lots of lettuce+ tomatoes!!! (super healthy)

finally, iced coffee after finishing Torts assignment!!
congratz to myself!!! :)

Thanks god that im able to finish and blog here!!
What happened to me ytdy was a stomach cramp during my lifegroup!! according to my personal view, it's because of too much intake of pearl of the milk tea!!
Thanks God I am fine now after long hours of sleep (slept b4 12am, CANT BELIEVE!) and caring for mummy and dear are highly appreciated!!!

P/s: countdown one day to my holiday!!!
it's official Easter break starting tmrw!!
gonna take part first uni graduation tmrw!!!NOT MINE of course...it's Doc's graduation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment