Tuesday, November 8, 2011

8 nov

Another month I will be back again!!
Anyway currently busy with revision !

Sometime we are sick of revision,
But the colorful highlighters cheers me up all the time!

Very grateful, my godbro and his cousins cooked me and my housemates a nice meal during this exam period! Very blessed!

When we are put into trials, we still need to be joyful! As we can see what god can do for us!
It ain't not easy to study last minute!

But thank god that I actually have peace of god with me all this while. Even when I had my first paper on last sat! Another two papers on coming thu and sat! Can't wait to over it!
Guys and gals!
We all can do well with the strength of god! God empower us and pull us through!
I truly believe that if god bring u this, he brings us through as well !
Cheers ! ;)

Have fun with what you are going !
Ready for His blessings all the time!
Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment