Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2012 SOUNDS AWESOME!


Well started my year 2012 with lotsa great things!
Bali Trip, Attachment in law firm, Chinese New Year, Family time and hangout with friends!

Now i need to go back to the reality! Quite anticipating to come back to Adelaide! As i know that it's a GREAT YEAR! :) my second year of Uni! More to learn more to go!
Thanks god i have a super few contact hours like 12 hours for my 4 subjects!

My Semester 1 (4 subjects)

1. Translation English to Chinese
2. Australian Constitutional Law
3. Equity
4. Corporate Insolvency Law

Great Changes
1. Influencers Church
Back to the church, it's no longer called Paradise. Instead, it's INFLUENCERS church and lifegroup is known as iConnect :)
Great change Great year! 2o12~
we gonna rock it! Taking up the responsibility as life coacher and usher!

2. Newbies!
Welcome my friends from sibu to Adelaide! the new couple - vivian and mark! New friends in Church! :) it's a good time to expand ur connection!

3. Ally's graduation and Josh and Ally's engagement party! Just cant wait! :)
Congrats to Ally being our iConnect leader as well as Colleen!

4. my guy friends got their gfs! :) woo! (*NOT BAD*)
5. my friend sze ching got her first part time job in her life! Yay!

2012 is a great year!
Congrats to all my friends that just got married and engaged in this season!
Everyone got his or her right partner! Yay! :) May God bless you all! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment