Wednesday, May 22, 2013

another random trip


it's not my uni holiday now, but i just thank god for having flexible timetable that allows me to travel as random as i can. It's really a random trip until i booked my flight ticket to Melbourne very last minute for a short escape.
so yea, my partners in crime to melbourne. Juliana, Doreen and Aman those who actually planned this early just for SHOPPING~  the main reason i joined them very last minute just because my boy was gonna melbourne to settle his working stuff in Mt. Gambier.

so the shopping kaki went to melbourne few days before us as they have no class and work.

our joyful face after our flight got delayed 2.5hours.
thank God we were there safely!!

the random one
Chloe and me after 4months and 10days ! 


my boy and i in Melbourne again.
Finally got the chance to update my blog. it's almost the end of May, i have plenty to do but so little time. Im here to update my recent news. Gotta appreciate every single moment with my lovely boy, Jacky before he starts to move on his job in Mt. Gambier (gotta be 5 hours drive from my place :S) *sob sob*

thank god for having him by my side. We knew each other from church about a year (if i m not mistaken) and developed our friendship day by day. From friendship to close friends, and we even went to road trip to Melbourne for countdown with another friend. Yeah, NOW HE'S MINE! <3 br="">
thanks for such a naughty bf that always pamper me and gives me the best he can! spending as much time as he can though he's tired after work. He's caring, friendly and outgoing. So my friends and family! DONT WORRY about me ! i will be fine!

in a month time, we treasure each other much ! we cook, we play, we laugh, we quarrel, we travel tgt! we did so much stuff and SELFIE tgt! thanks for the love and care. thanks for taking good care of me when im sick. thanks for putting me first as always! because i know he loves me just as how much i love him. even though we have some language barrier sometime (as he's Hk chinese, im malaysian chinese) but thank god we can still communicate in English! WOOHOO.

it's the fate that connect us to meet, it's our choice to develop our friendship but i just couldnt help to fall in love with you, baby! :)

APPRECIATE!

two weeks to my birthday....
he's starting to work soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment