Friday, May 1, 2009

30 apr

wow..
today is our army of heaven 贱人帮帮主 wenkai coming from kapit to join life game tmr
haha..he brought his fren who looked like 18 but actually he is 21 alr..
oh no..
haha..
and the whole day..
i am woke up by mum to do 赞美操.
wow..
after that all of us gather at wisma sanyan,,
haha,,we are doing many rounds of eating.
hw many..

1st round,
vincent and dekai had lunch at bingya restaurant (5th floor)
and all the others accompany them..
and I...
wakaka
i escaped to buy my long pants sports wear.
rm29.90
one of the reason i was not with them...
i dun wan my hair to be smelly...of the food ...."aroma"

2nd round
KFC
wow..
fastfood again..
hw funny...that vincent...keep on waiting till 3pm
that was 245pm
haha,,finally he bought his favourite meal at rm3.80...after taxing(rm3.99--->rm4.00)
how happy he was...

3rd round
COOL DESSERT house
i bought my favourite 隐形豆腐水.花生汤..
feel great although i din hav my lunch..
but.
with these i was satisfied..
wakaka

at last.
we went to the hospital lau king howe
haha..
hving a visit..

thanks god..
i received a call>>>>>>>andrew,my cousin
called me to go for badminton in st.teresa church
530pm. ouch! i was late!!
hwever,i was able to reach there before 6pm.
my church frens were so geng~~keep on "sha qiu"
make me feeling so scare of them,,and feeling embarrassed...
becox i cant play that well,,,,,,,,

7pm...
i took my bath and went to mitsu shabu shabu
oh no..
last nite i just went there with ahmin..
haix.eat again..
oh no...fatening..
aha..
just like usual..
西施炒面, 锅贴.
wow..
so full...after all..

10pm
tanahmas..
ktv funtime
haha..
singing singing till sosuffering
i hate the smokers there~~~~~
made me feeling breathless..
no smoke plx..
haix.
btw..

HAPPY
thankss god for making my day full of programme!!!
GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment