Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day -pizza hut(sk) 8pm

~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~
10 MAY 2009
PIZZA HUT SK
8PM
self capture in the car
b4 going to sunday service

my leng lui mother
PRETTY?
I capture it in church!!


super tasty cake!!
1kg coffee flavour cake

mummy and i did the same pose!

mummy smile so so "segei"

trying to match and make love shape??
that's square!!

mum failed to make love shape
and make it just so [SIMPLE]
he is self capturING!

mood = HAPPY+SATISFIED
reason= creamy mushroom soup is with me!! SUPER TASTY!!!

my bro was just back from JB, looking alike?
or like couple?
wakaka...

my mum?!
my sister?
OH NO...... i am looking rather old than my mummy!!!



The last piece of my GARLIC BREAD!!
who will hav it?
at last, i give it to my dear bro,
my clumsy hand made it falling down to the table,

nobody had it!!

真的非常的感谢上帝赐给我这么好的妈妈~
我亲爱的爸爸在我五年级时过世了!妈妈的爱人死了!
谁都想不到? 我的爸爸死了!
但是呢! 妈妈还是尽量避免在我们三兄妹面前大哭,
让我们都非常担心. 这的确是非常心酸!!
我们的妈妈非常的坚强, 我的妈妈在教会的姐妹帮助之下成功找到工作, 这份工作报告一点都不好做!! 因为常常请假处理爸爸的后事, 那些"三八妇女"竟然常欺负我妈妈!!
还好妈妈没有一意孤行要继续在那里做工.
后来才好是在我们教会的姐妹家做工, 他没欺负我妈!
thanks god!!!
世上只有妈妈好!!
这句话是千真万确的!!
我非常的能体会到我妈妈的一切牺牲, 不论我们要求什么.
我们的妈妈一定回尽量帮你达成! 我的妈妈就是这样, 就算有钱自己却不舍得花!
只希望孩子们都能开心, 所以
我的妈妈真的很爱我们!!!

在教会唱"天下的妈妈都是一样的..."
这首歌让我感动流泪了!!
我再次想起我妈妈的伟大!!
我爱你,妈妈!!
p/s 你们呢! 不要忘记常常与你们的妈妈抱一抱,,让她感受下我们对她的爱!!

2 comments:

  1. i never know ur story.. But the last part really touched me.. U look so strong and as well as ur mum.. I'm really happy for u.. everytime i see u took a lot of picture with ur mum with a big smile on ur face.. ^_^~ Treasure wad God's have gave u.. As wad i did now.. And yea, i do really love my mum and dad.. !! JiayoujiayoU~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling satisfied tat u do know it....

    So, girl....
    Plz save money for mum's sake...

    Never ever own a "Luxury" thg if it is not from your hard work!!!



    -Lynne-

    ReplyDelete