Wednesday, July 8, 2009

eat eat eat- plx give some comment

question: do u knw what is this?egg?
(let u guess hardly...)
ans : bird's egg..
this is the first time in my life.that i had ever tasted it..
it is really nice when dipped with the mayonaise.but when i am told by mom that it's high cholestrol.
anyway, it is fine by me by not touching this food to lose weight!!!




meiji product

**highly recommended for those who like the packing so much**

the good looking and the colourful will surely attract those girls..

especially dear dear huiming~

i feel like the dark choco of meiji is not bad TOO compared to beryl's



-sushi-

this is my hard work result...

it exhausted me about an afternoon time to finish it.

however,i felt like i can be the sushi chef?anyway, just kidding..

let me talk frankly, i swear that i would not make sushi for my meals anymore.

this was for the party use only.hwever,i still like to do variety of sushi showing my talent in this?

No comments:

Post a Comment