Friday, July 31, 2009

my orientation week 13-17 july

taylor's university college(subang jaya)
orientation week of july intake 2009
13-17 july 2009
MPH hall.
this was the place i stayed for one week
from 9am until 3pm
our programme director, MRS HOE
in charge almost everything of us!

team black
there were 2 sibu ian -danny and jeanne


my housemates- start from left
lily, RR, szeching ,me , talitha


nisha and i

our cafeteria.
this is the place that i go sometime
whenever i oversleep and buy my bread there!!

my yellow team
superdancers- jen & nisha


danny and his housemate- wen zai
who can speak english with super duper good pronounciation!!!


that's me
just bored and took pic to see if i grew fatter in kl?

pamela (MOE student)who is going to be physics teacher



my yellow team


my housemate.eunice who is the only account student in my unit!!
she is a good chef!! dun look down on her,our dinner reply on her sometime!!
and she is Johor foochow, unluckily she cant speak her dialect!! oh no~~~

yellow team logo- dragon star!!


haha..thats us AGAIN...YELLOW team.
we won 3rd price in the end!!
maybe it's come from our great dance- PUMP IT
-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment