Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909


it is 9.pm 9sept09

waseh~~what a pretty number>


i should start with my day~
it was morning in the day.
i woke up quite early and yet i was lucky to get into the school bus
lol
the bus was waiting for all of our housemates
2nd..
i came back at 130pm
it was the earliest time that i went home for the few months
wakaka
before that i even drank soya bean!
today was a very effective day
i went back by cab together RR.tai,danny
it costed us rm2.5 each person
though i was quite satisfied that i drank my soya bean this afternoon
we all finish the psychology report and
powerpoint in quite a short time
besides, i also washed my clothes!!
i took my second bath after my dinner.
lol
our dinner is quite healthy.
but i failed to cook for french fries~aiks~~
i think i should brush up my skills in cooking~
tmr will be my legal studies presentation
hopefully i can present well
and afternoon i will have my EAP test.
hopefully my reading and essay writing will be ok~
thanks god for giving me such a wonderful day.
countdown
3days to my weekend
5days to my ESL psychology presentation
7 days to my maths test topic 2
11days to my journey back to sibu!
SK@XQ

No comments:

Post a Comment