Monday, September 28, 2009

how am i spend my raya break?

before i went back to my hometown?
it's so happy to meet ric :-)
taught me some basic skills of DSLR
lost and found in venus
after half year
it;s not mine
obviuosly, it's huiming's hair band


taking in venus
while singing ktv



the day huiming went back
we made a beeline to manna cafe
just for? playing piano
this was found in times square

going out ahming, ying, ahbing, kevin, and vincesee everyone seemed like
enjoying the car racing


i tried to capture others but
was captured by ahminglong time i didnt ride on a bicycle~ my puppy+coco= baby
my little EE and billy, just called him baby!
so cute,right?



kampua
i was treated by my dear,
straight away i came back that night
the third day, elton, ahwei and aik accompanied to eat kompia!!!
thank you~~



thank you, my godmother!! da jie~~love u!
and ur pudding mooncake!!! muakss



my funny frenx
the future doctor, what were u pointing?


helping my friend
selling some cosmetic products
free service.
how kind?

our group handmade lantern,


celebrated mooncake festival with my
cell group E14, combined with E32


madonna hid behind ahming


the consequence!!


it's me
the fat fat xiaoqin
after so many delicious food treated
by my dear mummy, dear, godmother, frens!!
once again for everyone!!
who accompany me and fetch me?

No comments:

Post a Comment