Saturday, November 7, 2009

end of IELTS

finally
it came to the end of ielts

it was a night that i cant sleep well
maybe it's becox of my long long nap the day before,
i couldnt sleep at night,
i lied on my bed at 1217am
however, i dunno why i cant get into sleep....

first i thought that i forgot to sleep to do my sit-up and led me to that,
then i started to do it, and then i still could not sleep
WHY?i am not nervous!
i started to listen to my music...
haix..still cant!

2day, i went to IDP with chloe
unlike others, need to take bus by 7am
hehe,,thank you!!!
again, we were allocated in the same room CR3
all of us did the reading part until headache,
it's FREAKING HARD
for me..
all the answers looked similar and so confusing!
thanks GOD that at least
overall the test was quite ok..
it's not that hard at all!
writing part was the easiest part!
our exam end by 1145pm

after that we made a beeline to sunway-BBQplaza!
to celebrate the end of IELTS!
woohuu.it's quite relieved after the test!
we all enjoyed the food much,even chloe who always says that wanna keep fit,ate abt 3bowls of rice...(made me feel shocked)
xandra shang qi and i cant stop her to eat so much!
happy meal ..just cost rm 77
each person pay only rm 19
after shopping!
we bought the krispy kreme...
as our dinner!
(fattening)cant control--
we went back by 3pm
and when we reached carpark
that noob chloe dunno how to insert the car ticket correctly~
and her driving skills especially the WRONG WAY driving in mydin carpark made shangqi and i screamed @@

hmmph, however another story begins...
my final exam will start on monday until friday~
i havent started my revision yet...



p/s: special thanks to those ppl who wish me good luck in ielts
chloe, stella,madeline,teckkai,lingming
shangqi(another gal who likes shooting!)
eunice, RR, szeching, lily, talitha

No comments:

Post a Comment