Wednesday, November 11, 2009

end of semester 1


the time is like rocket!
when i first came here, it's july
and now.
it's nov!!!
it's 7 days going back to hometown
i feel so reluctant to go back
as i MISS my dear dear friends here!!!!

super and duper miss...

another thing is that i miss the emerge 2009- a grand event in Sunway convention centre!
it is a grand event that many celebrities and events there!!
i miss it!!
hopefully i can attend it next yeaR!

tmr is my last day for my examination
my MATHS and MORAL
do hope that the time can pass asap
haha..after that i hav lots of things to do!!!!

*AWAITING*
waiting for lots of activities
ktv
malacca trip
mos
steambot
photo shooting
shopping
travelling
part time job
pc fair
gym
xmas caroling
spending time with me, u, him, her, them
(u all knw it!)


7days to go
after that will be january

1 comment:

  1. good luck for our last day exam... cant wait to c u in Sibu... long way to go..

    ReplyDelete