Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tiredness

    The Bible says in 2 Peter 1:3 that as we grow in our knowledge of God, through his divine power he gives us everything we need for life and godliness.

    ... but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Recently, im mentally tired.
i feel that everything is coming one after one which made me feel short-breath!!!!
i knw that life is meant to be this!!
i knw that there is always a path when we are heading to our will!!
hope that god listen to my prayer!!
mould me to become a better person to live out his will!!
Thanks God for what im having now!! try to wake me up if im doing anything against him!!

    And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
    Philippians 4:19
    (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment