Thursday, August 13, 2009

13 aug wonderful day~

today
wonderful day~~
it was 620am
miraclely, i woke up at that time..
normally i woke up at 640...645...650...
haha..maybe i slept early last night..
just before 12!

i finished everything
and i even had time to wear my day cream,
thankful@@

when eunice, rr and i walked to the bus there,
we need not to queue up
as the bus was waiting for us,
as usual i slept in the bus,
again

when i reached school
the first thing that i did was rushing to the lecture theatre 2
this was my first period-msian studies
i enjoyed sleeping in the air-conditioner room~~
yoohu~~
i was awake when mr ari came!!

lesson start~
i learned three things today
A-ask
R-reason
I-intelligence
it's mr ari~

after my msian studies, there was an hour break
suddenly RR said that she felt hungry
and we changed our mind and made a beeline to the cafeteria
wow..
guess what did RR do?
she bought herself an ice-cream!
it's a cold weather and at first she planned to buy some biscuit?
owh~ice-cream was ice-cream
and i bought myself doughnut! cost me rm1.50
i finished my maths homework in the lessons!
i found that the atmosphere in the cafeteria was good for me to do homework
the time passed very fast
it's 950am
i went to my classroom
i gonna prepare for my legal studies short presentation
when it's my turn to present
i found myself becoming very nervous and i can't even speak fluently in english!
i felt so ashame of myself!~~

it was12pm
i waited zhonghong at the school gate to pass him danny's thing
as he was going back tmr!
how jealous i am
i wonder if i also can go back to enjoy the holiday
i miss mybeloved family!
i miss everything!

RR and i were waiting for him
and when he saw me, he missed call me
but then i cant see him
RR could even have a better eyesight than mine!
oh.how blur i was this noon!!
and finally he saw me!

lunch
today i treated myself good!
i ate CLAYPOT LAO SHU FEN- RM5
actually it's not bad
but it tasted a bit salty
yoohu,it's maths
i wonder if i can finish it asap
as after that i had my EAP class
from 230 until 5pm
and again thank you to miss alex that gave us chance to do group work
i spent my time very usefully!
my group members and i went to "THE WEB"-taylor's computer lab for students
i finished the task given entitled - "mothers and maids"
i found all the similarities and differences
and soon
i went to BB7 to print my psychology and legal studies notes
i found that today i did everything very quickly and efficiently
thanks god that giving me a wonderful day.
after my EAP class
it was 450pm
i thought that the bus was coming!
hehe..
i saw a guy selling ice-cream
and there were zubin and yoong fung there
zubin decided to treat me ice-cream-rm1
the ice-cream was so cheap
and this was the first ice-cream i ate when i came to kl


this is rm1 ice-cream
3scoops
flavour-chocolate and strawberry

and i saw dianne at the school gate
how wonderful that i could meet her
what a coincidence!!
thanks talitha
for fetching us back to casa subang once again~
when i reached home,
i finished my bath,laundry and started to cook
tonight i cooked myself instant abalone porridge
cucumber and fried tomato hotdog!
i felt great when i could eat such food other than the food outside!
it is 8pm nw.
i have to stop here
awaiting for my blogging!
thanks god.
i used my time very efficiently!

No comments:

Post a Comment