Friday, August 7, 2009

7 aug

it comes to the weekend again!
so happy
i guess my dear ahming can come and sleepover with me?
haha
this weekend i will be full of activities..
please less shopping

my fri afternoon will be like a housewife.
i wanna clear up my room and also the living room somehow with the help of sze ching and lily (eunice is going back today!!)
hehe..they are always the best housemates!!!
accompany me during the weekends!
after that i must start my revision and my homework

although i am quite full of activities.
i still feel very excited.
maybe this is what i like actually
i have wasted my time during those four weeks
ever since i come!
FINALLY
i had my spare time to sit still and spend my time on my studies!

--NIGHT--
I will attend the workshop of pastor mike together with ahming, danny and my cell group members
so eager to join the workshop
i wanna blessed by God!
yoohoo~~~
so the workshop will be held for 3days
that's why i said that i will hav my weekend fully booked..

my sat will be quite free after my 630 prayer meeting
then end up with breakfast
after i reach home,,
i guess.. i will spend time on my studies again?can i?
perhaps.!! LOL...
so so so ...please pray for me that i can use the time very wisely! orelse i will spend my time no non-sense..

sun~~
wow,,AWAITING
i am going to kl after my sunday service
hehe..
going to ktv!!
long time i have not sang!!!
haha.........can go shopping...oh NO NO NO...it;s window shopping!!
please~~how come???
it;s the problem of allowance?
when will the allowance come?????

No comments:

Post a Comment