Thursday, January 14, 2010

BUSY begins

when i came back to casa subang, i felt sad and started to miss my dear mummy, my dear, and my godmother! i really reluctant to go back~
i did the cleaning of my room and my luggage! it used up my 4hourS! OMG-POOR ME...
i miss him badly
luckily i still webcam with him at night, and played viwawa- big 2.5 for whole night!

my college SAM life is starting to be busy~
let's spell B-U-S-Y
luckily i still feel okay with my changing of lecturers. All of them are very efficient as they gave us homework on the first day. The only thing that i dislike is the timetable, why must i end my class at 4 pm for few days!!!!

i must be serious in my study
my target to enter group of eight of aussie university which exclude sydney and melbourne uni...
which uni should i go?!
God please allocate me to somewhere i suit!
aiming higher- TER 97 OR 98 ~
Help me to get rid of my laziness
less shopping
less wasting money - at the same time i can keep fit!
~~~~~~~~~
say gambateh to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment