Sunday, January 24, 2010

girls' natural hobby



Recently i find myself being exhausted for shopping this few weekends
from times square, sg wang, sunway pyramid~ always this few places
whenever i go shopping, there are chinese new year songs in every single shopping mall
and the people in the mall are as many as the ants!
woo..it makes me so uncomfortable- hate shopping with crowded people,
even sunway pyramid were full of people!!!

however, i enjoy buying clothes ...as it's natural hobby of girls~
i enjoy shopping though it's not shopping for me myself.
i shop for my lovely family members and myself
shopping is seem to be a therapy! Of course u need to prepare enough money for the expenses!

SHOPPING
AGAIN
on this coming weekend
and will have gathering with my dear friends!
thank you vincent for helping me to bring some of my things back!!
thank you in advance!

ANOTHER 20days i can meet my family members, my foster family member, friends and my relatives!
i can try my mum,godmum and his cooking and baking!
****choco peppermint, coffee, capuccino and cheese cake
(steamed, baked, frozen cheese)****

Thank you God for giving me so nice people in my life!

p/s: countdown 20days back to SIBU!

No comments:

Post a Comment