Saturday, March 13, 2010

13march


LIFE LIFE LIFE..
life seems to be tougher and is getting busier
although i have my holidays in the coming week (19-28march)
i have tons of assignment and homework..
what kind of holidays?
i knw that i shoudnt complain. but be thankful...
aihs..it's just a haihs...

everyone dont worry too much about me..
when u see me quite down or talk less,, it means that i am concentrating in doing something~~
life is a life.
i never regret for what i am doing now.i know that there is an arrangement since long ago by God.
let us dream together and make effort on what u are heading to!!

sometime day-DREAMING is a good exercise, at least we would not have too much pessimistic thinkings! let us chase away all those negative thinkings!
and wish all my friends who are in their uni or going to enter their uni...choose the right path~ GAMBATEH!~~~
ALL the best from xiaoqin~~~~

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!I STRONGLY agree with what you had said. AND DAY-DREAMING is the prefect relaxation that we can afford for now!!I like to day-dreaming as well!!!!!=)

    ReplyDelete