Friday, March 26, 2010

♥ things that i used to do.


♥hugging my bears dolls
thank you for giving me comfort
♥singing ktv or listening songs in loung
thanks for relieving my sadness
♥love staring at my dearest Puppy
thanks for accompany mom


♥spending time with my foster family♫
i miss you, thank you for ur love!

♥love 'playing' piano
thanks for the peacefulness


♥i♥mom's cooking
i love u
♥love from my surrounding can be felt
when i am back to my comfort zone
thank you all of u

♥♫
♥gathering with friends, gossiping
thank you for spending time with me
♥♫
♥taking photos with my sisters♥
photos record memorable moments


♥love this so much.
it was long time ago we didnt go somewhere like this..
nature relaxes us!

♥cakes!
♥my self in polo tee
♥christmas
all about christmas..

♥myself in curly hair
♥baking for you

♥beaches
travelling
outdoor activities
♥my high school
♥pocky
where can i find pocky in kl?

♥this
♥♫
♥all these things
time would fade
but
memory would never fade!


♥跟对的人在一起, 在对的时间,地点,做同样的事拥有着同样的回忆!

只要是跟对的人在一起, 不论什么其他条件是什么,
我们就能创造属于我们自己独一无二的回忆♫


No comments:

Post a Comment