Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥relax♥



finally in HOLIDAY week, i had my first outing
i woke up early in the morning and did my laundry before i bathed.
i listened to fish leong music while waiting for RR to fetch me for lunch! ♫
it's such an exciting thing when i thought of going for movie "alice in wonderland"
wow..

FINALLY,
i had the chance to get out of my tonnes of homework *just a short while*
and stepped out from my place to have a deep breath
i totally forgot about all the homework when i thought of this outing

ate chicken rice
2hrs movie
mc d ice cream!
long time i have not eat those food!!
it tastes really good especially when u feel like so free without any tension!!

♥credit to RR, lily and YF..
had a great day with u all~
thanks once again...

[from ALICE,
think of 6 impossible things everyday in the early morning]
♥ impossible will be possible♥


p/s : awaiting for my friday outing.
i must finish my assignment before that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment