Friday, October 5, 2012

21st birthday

21st 生日快樂 to myself 2012JUNE

AS USUAL~~ MANY THANKS to my fellow friends and family! i know i'm such a blessed child with all the love and care throughout the years!
thanks for the celebrations which are all very memorable!

my 21st birthday gift from my legal peeps! <3 lotsa="lotsa" love="love" nbsp="nbsp" td="td">
thanks Louis for the birthday dinner for us! Vietnam restaurant!
happily eating his cold roll

of cox thanks to my bestie wong teck kai ! thanks for the birthday wish all the way from Msia! 

thanks to my faithful friends led me to this surprise!!
i have lotsa of candles to blow off!! :)
Whheeee, thanks Juliana, doreen, yen shiang, renee and wen cheng! 
of cox thanks to  my FIRECRACKERS sisters too!
thanks to them i thought it was a polaroid camera at first when i got it it's in fact Pandora!
didnt expect this! so your surprise was successful!!
NANA, LingMing, huiMing and Dekai for the pressie!
thanks lovely gal Sze ching for helping me to gather my 21st birthday cards!!!
yay of cox i got more than 21 cards now,
i have handmade cards too! <3 td="td">
Me! 
few lovely ppl of the gang in this pic! didnt get to snap the group pic!

birthday is always one of my fav occasion in the year! thanks to the lovely ppl that makes it rather wonderful each of the  year! turning 21st is happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment