Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nerdy time

Hello my friends,

Time to be serious countdown 14days to my exam and 18days to my summer holiday !!!

Sometime it's kinda stress to study last minute! But what to do!
Life is hard but I know that there's one good plan ahead,

Thanks god for being my strength my lord my father my listener and my provider! I need the peace of god from every now and then especially during exam! I trust in Him and he's gonna provide me peace ! Hope everyone of us is doing well and continue to fight for what you are facing !
God never promise an easy life but he promises a good ending!

i just keep telling myself to stand for another few days and the happiness is coming!

Dear hui Ming,
Don't worry! I know that god is looking after you well! Grant you more wisdom
And peace! May you study smart and do well in exam continue to glorify Hos name' Give your best to Him! Can't wait to have our next trip !! Motivate you now!! Jia you!!!! Love!

Dear Ling Ming, don't know if you are reading this? Hope u continue to score well in UR coming exam!! :)) try UR very best! And can't wait to hear more good news and testimony from you! Proud of u! You're growing in spiritually! Thanks god!

No comments:

Post a Comment