Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19Jan

19Jan2011
IOImall, Taylor's College, SJ, PJ LifeCare & Mid Valley

Back to the familiar place which I spent 1.5 years in Peninsular, Taylor's College, SS15 (subang jaya)
The buildings and shops still look the same, what can I say is that all the things are still there,
but the feeling is totally different
Because of the people that I spent time with are no longer there,
however, I still keep the sweet memory and every moment that we all spent together!

LOVE ya, my Legal Peeps!!! my Gals gang!!
Finally
I'm done with my student visa and medical check up for visa!!!
it took me quite a while to lodge in my student visa through online at taylor's placement centre!
thanks God, He never disappoint me!!
Eventually the server at taylors is Okayy alrdy :)
Luckily, I gt to clinic b4 330pm :D

szeching & RR
(gonna miss RR in this 4years) :(

chilling at Nando's
(i still stick to kenny rogers!)

Right after that, Szeching and I did our medical check up for visa at LifecareDiagnostic Clinic!!
It costed me Rm225!!!! (quite expensive!!)
and I gonna do my another medical check up for JPA (my sponsor) at TungShin Hospital !!!

Anyway,
thanks RR fetched me all the way from puchong to subang jaya
and then to PJ Life Care
not forget to mention that we had a nice day at MidValley!!
Pool. Nando's, ChitChat for more than 2hours
with Bernard, Wallace, Xandra, Albert, Szeching and RR!

Another special thanks to my boy for his understanding !!


finally had our first meal after liquid fasting for my medical check up
:)

Thanks God for having you all,
you guys make my day and always stand a special place in my heart!!


p/s: countdown 13days
God bless us and look after us for every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment