Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011


2011 New me!!! with rocky red !!

gonna update a bit about 2011 plan!!!

going to uni of adelaide in Feb!!
i feel SUPER DUPER 'she bu de' to leave my beloved home country, hometown and my beloved one!!!

thanks god for giving me a chance to OZ which is my dream since young and now i gonna start my new life soon! thanks for everything!!
and say ByeBye to my teenage years!! start my life with "2"!!!!!


p/s: If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.

1 comment:

  1. hey love.. i though u say u only going to aus doing ur twinning course?.. But u went earlier.. ^^
    my cousin was in Adelaide as well.. =P
    See if there is a chance for us to meet if I can visit to Adelaide! Enjoy ur day in Sibu ^^

    ReplyDelete