Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chinese New Year


2011 - The year of the rabbit
The Year 2011 is the 4708th Chinese year.


For the first year, I have no awareness about the celebration of CNY.
For the first time, I have no preparation for CNY esp buying new clothes, sending greeting cards, helping mum to bake cookies and so forth. (time to go shopping)

And when I realise it's TODAY, CNY is just around the corner, which is after 12days.
Thinking of CNY, it's always about FOOD!!! Love Reunion dinner! I love my mum's steamed layer cake & 'ba gua', my godmom's cookies, auntie's cake and kuih momo!! (see my DESPERATE here)

What do you love about CNY? Honestly, it's always food and Angpau. As I grow, the meaning of CNY is beyond the level, and now I prefer gathering with my family and close friends more than the house visiting. I miss ya all !!! :)

2011 CNY I gonna celebrate it "gaogao" ...
Ready to take loads of photos with all my beloved, enjoy local delicacies and driving as much as I can!!!!! (besties lets dress up and chit chat non stop!)
Counting down the days to CNY is like counting the days Im leaving Msia. Instead of counting down, I rather spend my days joyfully..
Though, Im always having positive thinking style, and I gonna enjoy this Cny without any worries !!!


p/s: 华人新年快乐!
11days to CNY 3Feb2011

No comments:

Post a Comment