Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blessing comes from everywhere!


NEW PLACE but MORE blessings! :)

2011/02/08
ADL city


part of my uni (so lovely)


both from Sis Claire :)

housewarming party 2011/03/27


kek Batik! (my fav)
strawberry crepe
The Pancake Kitchen House(King William St.)

choco jubilee with ice cream

banana pancake with ice cream


SOMEONE please save me!
I havent really fully utilise my camera!
so far i only use my phone to take photos with Instagram !

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens from my buddies! 谢谢你们哦!
2011/02/05

more to come during EASTER break! PROMISE!!
need to get rid of my assignments before this!!!

the freaking LONG judgment!

When i first came to adl, everything is just so new to me and worry about which church to go, how uni life is, and how to adapt their lifestyle,
thanks God, He never put me down, i found nice ppl and slowly settling in well
and heard of good sermon thru these few weeks!
We are here to become others' blessings as well as others!
We always so Blessed! Let me be the blessings of part of ur life!!

Genesis 12:2-3
"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

P/s: worry about nothing, BUT pray about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment