Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fringe Festival in Adelaide


Fringe Festival is held every year in Adelaide!
It's a big event in Adl..and for this year it's held from 18Feb till 13March 2011
It's sort of like fun fair as we see in Malaysia but somehow it's more interesting than that
for the reasons that there are many activities like comedy show, circus, dance, film, carbaret and so on. it's an event that suits whole family!

Talking about fringe ... I had waited about 1 hour to get into the entrance.
My lifegroup members invited me to Fringe Festival ..

Everyone of us in Bruneli before set off to Fringe

Claire,Adyna & Lucy


Adyna, Lucy, SimYee,me & Weifen


Long queue b4 enter
and there was security guard checking our bag
to make sure no dangerous weapons are brought

the gal selling corn star!!
Ally & me
NomNom~
enjoyed corn start much <3

yuanRen, Colleen, Alex & wen-xian
All the dentistry students except
wen-xian (doing double degree though)
ally made me shy shy
Anjuli, Adyna & Natasha

It's such a good day to hang out with my lifegroup members :)
Thanks God !!

No comments:

Post a Comment