Friday, March 4, 2011

Forever 21 - Dessert Party



me & birthday gal
Happy Birthday to Abby
Forever 21 Party
Theme : ribbon or Bow

A sweet girl that I just get to know in Paradise Community Church
She is a truly sweet, cheerful and friendly person
and was invited to her birthday party
@Bent Apartment
let the pic tells u the party

Even the guys also wear their bow

MM chocolates remind me of my childhood

cupcakes by my Life group leader
Michelle

Abby's homemade cake :)

YenShiang, ME, Abby and Adyna!

me and Ann
my Singaporean Friend :)

Super Sweet combination
chocolate dip with marshmallow

Renee & Adyna
with Alex at the back


Once Again thank You Jesus for having they all
i Know a lot of friends from my church here - Paradise community church :)
p/s: abby can be my counselor of love relationship
Long Distance is no longer a problem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment