Monday, March 28, 2011

Night outing to Mount Lofty


it's a lovely place that i m so blessed that my lovely friends are here with me in adelaide.
A place is totally NEW to me and yet I still can like here without experiencing homesick! (not saying that i dun love home)
thanks God I got lovely, Awesome ppl here!!
Yang, my godbro is in Adelaide...he could cook and bring me around :) Yeappi and my lovely housemates, SzeChing and Collie (my housemate from Penang!) coming along as well

Suppose to enjoy panoramic night view of Adelaide here!! too BAD too SAD, we didnt get to enjoy because of the heavy mist! Luckily Yang said will bring me here AGAIN! :) more interesting places are on the way!! Lavender farm, strawberry farm, GErman village, japanese village, Wineyard.....!!! *winks*

MOunt Lofty -15km from ADelaide (the coldest location in ADL) and how daring we went there without wearing thicker clothes!!! >.< get cheated by the tour guideS!!!


we reached !
two tour guide of the night!
Yang and David (his cousin)


Feel the Wind!
me & SC
Group Photos(without me)

Little Collie (freezing d)


my nose is turning red
cant stand the COLD WIND kept blowing !!

File:Mount Lofty View Night.jpg
Night View from Mount Lofty (from google search)
must GEt this from next Visit!! *kekeke*

midnight supper at
Hungry Jacks (AUstralian FastFood)


Awww ~ feel so sorry to my body!! eating Fast food AgAIN! :(

Anyway, TElling u guys that im doing fine here!!
no worries!!
*hugs*
SMILE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment