Wednesday, May 11, 2011

F things in my Life!


Life is about how u spell it!!
i spell it as FFFF :) 0f cox it's not the F**K word

1. Family
it can be ur biological family or ur family in christ!
I'm glad i found them!! more and more of them!2. Food
food temptation is always unresistable..but beware of that it might lead to FAT ><
instead of fitness!!
Oops! i seriously need to control my intake of food especially choc and dessert !!
3. Friends
it's not about Hi-bye friends, but those who really care about u even though less contact :)
I'm having more and more friends! I'm ready to be ur true friends! :)

4. Fun
it's always a lot of fun things that can do wherever u are ! Have Fun!

5. Still looking for other F-things :)

p/s: so glad that my mother received my mother's day Greeting card!! woohoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment