Saturday, May 21, 2011

my520 in 2011

XueYin, SzeChing, Yang, me & Collie

What did I do on this day?
1. I DRIVE!! (my first drive)
2.I EAT
3. I SNAP
4. I SMILE
5. I SHOUT I SCREAM
6. I MISS YOU

Victor harbour Goolwa Beach, Little penguins and Granite Island and Patisserie Jin
few places i went yesterday!!! Thanks

pics will be uploaded soon!! :)

Scenery sunset of Goolwa Beach
I wish you were here,
watching the scenery view from sunrise to sunset!
IMY


You are always on my mind…
8letters 3words 1meaning


Distance, So what?

I hope that when you read this,
it makes you think of me!
When can I see you again?


Jesus Christ, Bless my friends and family
at the same time bless my baby's family!
shower them with BLESSINGS!
Give them the EXTRA boost to make everything OK ! :)

p/s: Happy Birthday to Colleen
Countdown 11days to my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment