Saturday, May 21, 2011

Life Life Life!!
Life is going ON and ON...


"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff - they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long."

Psalms 23

Let me be the blessing of you
and shine together for Him!
do i look better in fringe?taken in Jan2011

Thank God i'm here with bunch of buddies!
Lack of three (our college gang !)
Going to have a reunion in July in Adelaide!!
See ya all soon!


p/s: Blessing of God is GREAT!
awaiting for my birthday celebrations :)
as well as winter break!
gonna ROCK it !!! (ignore final a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment