Monday, May 23, 2011

MOnday Blue to Happy Day! Grateful


it's monday blue..i was so slacking to go work and uni :(
and finally decided to skip my mon seminar (tute) to get the cheap tix !
Right after the two hours work, i made a beeline to law library to meet up with my senior!
Sadly it's raining when i was on my way to uni ..but somehow i thank god that i didnt really get wet..i went to toilet to tidy up myself and met szeching and xueyin coincidently

Yay!!!Thank Senior!! he's kind that lending me the desktop!!

and again thank god for the crazy cheap price !!!
Sbw-kl-melb!! :)) woohoo~~~ it's CONFIRM!
and guess what i'm the first one among all my friends to buy the ticket within two hours! thanks for Sister too!!! Maybank2u i Love you!
Thank God i got ticket for my flight next year!!!!! received my itinerary too!!

After that, i had my late lunch and dessert time at Chococolate Bean!
So happy!! Thanks Ally and Rose for spending the happy time with me! :)
thank god ally submitted her assignment today! it's such a nice day and yet i can imagine tonight im going to sleep with smiling face!!

Believe and See or See and believe?
which one are you??

my answer is:
i choose Believe and See !!
and our God is the almighty God!
thank god! i tried again and again and keep my faith in you!
you truly show your way to bless me today!!


Not only that i got to attend Hillsong One day conference last thu 19May2011 at my church, Paradise Community Church! Hillsong United ROCK! ps Casey Treats is incredible! the Live band is nice! thank God we got the precious chance to worship him tgt :)
the live scene
the wristband

p/s: our God is so real! he never let us down :)
goodnight! tonight gonna be a good good night

No comments:

Post a Comment